Congratulations to our affiliated students
On February 9th 2019, four students from ENAP participated in the Student Evaluation Case Competition organized by the Canadian Evaluation Society (CES). This year’s case was on the YMCA Youth Cannabis Awareness Program in Toronto. Students had to produce:
- An overview of the program and the requirements of the evaluation;
- A logic model proposal and a narrative of it;
- A description of their approach and the methods of data collection;
- An evaluation matrix;
- A description of the methodological challenges expected and the methods to overcome them;
- A description of the main competency required to evaluate this program.
Participants had 5 hours 30 minutes to complete the process. The Innov@ction team composed of three affiliated students to the Canada Research Chair in Policy and Program Evaluation, and coached by Professor Isabelle Bourgeois, finished in the top 3 and will participate in the final round, taking place in May at the CES Annual Conference in Halifax.
Congratulations to David Buetti, Jessica Deschênes Cervantes, Marie-Claude Lanouette and Léandre Leblanc!